- 1 onion, finely seeded and diced
- 15g (1/2 oz) butter
- 15ml (1 tsp) curry powder oil
- 350g (12 oz) jar mango chutney
- 450g (1lb) Greek-style yogurt
- 45ml (3 tbsp) mayonnaise
- 10ml (2 tsp) tomato puree
- 450g (1 lb) cooked turkey meat, diced
- cooked rice or pasta to serve
- Cook onion in butter until soft.
- Stir in curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add chutney and heat through.
- Stir in yogurt, mayonnaise and tomato puree.
- Heat until almost boiling.
- Add turkey and cook gently for about 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
Image credit: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/recipes/0/coronation-turkey-recipe/