- 4 slice toastie maker
- 4 Slices of Bread
- Cranberry sauce
- Leftover Turkey
- Stuffing Balls
- Ham or Bacon bits (optional)
- Sausage (optional)
- Blue Cheese
- Butter the 4 slices of bread, and lay 2 slices butter side down in the toastie maker.
- Spread cranberry sauce on the 2 slices already in the machine.
- Add one layer leftover turkey slices on top of each cranberry cover slice of bread.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper to taste.
- Atop the turkey add sliced up stuffing balls.
- For extra indulgence add slices of ham, bacon, or sausage.
- Grate blue cheese on top of your creation.
- Finally, put the lid on top of your festive feast, with the two slices of bread butter-side up.
- Press the lid of the toastie maker down and wait until the bread is browned crispy to touch (beware these will be extremely hot).
Image credit: https://stpierrebakery.co.uk/inspiration/turkey-brie-and-cranberry-brioche-toasties/